Sunday, October 26, 2008

American Boy

This is what my birthday turned into. Enjoy.


American Boy from Angela Boration on Vimeo
(D-Train, Two-Shots-Up, and me, drunkenly performing "American Boy" in my kitchen on my birthday.)

18 comments:

Heidi Renée said...

I love your name--Angela Boration!

Why am I still awake?

Hope you had a blast.

P said...

Looks like you had a good laugh anyway!!!

courtney said...

ah ha! so great!

happy birthday, angela!

Pixelation said...

:-D

Pretty Unfamous said...

It looks like you were having a lot of fun! I love that song.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Angela!!

**Melissa** said...

You guys are so silly!! That was awesome :-)

And happy belated birthday!

Jes said...

You are such a ham!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun on your day. :)

Downbeat said...

That's quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've seen all day. It looks like you guys made a fun time happen. Happy belated.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated from LA - and might I say you've got some moves there.

Katie said...

haha.. LOVE IT!

ShadowJim said...

You haven't changed a bit, haha. Glad you had a good day, or so this minute of it would see to say. :)

dmb5_libra said...

VLOOOOOG!!!

Its okay....that was me a few weeks ago when I saw Estelle in concert :) happy birthday again lady!

Katelin said...

haha looks like a great time. hope you had a most fabulous birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

A said...

that was HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

It's funny that the camera man couldn't help but dance here and there too. Haha