I'm not sure that I deserve them (especially with my recent blogging track record), but people keep giving me awards. So I thought that I should mention them...
First, thanks to Dr. Katie, for giving me a Lemonade Award!
Then, I have to doubly thank Amy, as she gave me TWO awards!
She gave me the The 'Love Ya' Award & the Blogging Friend Award!

The Love Ya Award and the Blogging Friend Award are for blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Normally, I'd pass on these awards like a good blogger... But I'm going to cheat just this once and say that I'm really too tired to do all of the necessary linkage (shame on me, I know). And I feel like most of the time when I pass on awards, people don't end up even putting them up... So at least I'm putting them up, and linking to the people who awarded me. That's something, right?
(Also, I've already passed on the Lemonade Award twice... so I think I've done my part.)
Anyway. Thank you, ladies!
All good things,
~A~
Thursday, March 19, 2009
More Awards Than I Deserve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
YESSS i do agree some people dont post them back. Still, congrats Angela.
Sometimes I can't help but keep the awards for myself. Selfish I know, but hey, I don't mind! Congrats! :)
Post a Comment