Friday, November 26, 2010

Happily Sleepless



I can't sleep. Not that the inability to sleep is unusual for an insomniac like me. But this is different.

I can't sleep because I'm excited.

On Saturday, I fly to London.

On Sunday (around 2:20am EST, or 7:20am GMT), I will be in London.

That's about 50 hours from the time I'm writing this.

Phil is meeting me at the airport.

...

Guys, have I mentioned how crazy about him I am?

(I like him a completely normal amount.)

I'm so happy that I'm about ready to cry.

I can't wait.

:)


May you find someone who makes you feel complete.

~A~

4 comments:

Mega said...

You look gorgeous in that picture. Have a safe flight to London!

P said...

Have a fabulous time - typical that we'll just be missing each other this time, I'll be in London for work again but not until the 12th! Boo. :(

Enjoy your reunion with Phil - it's been a long time coming! :)

Heidi Renée said...

So very happy for you, my dear.

Anonymous said...

aw, i hope you have a lovely time on your trip!!!