Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guestblogging #2

I know, I know. So soon, I do it again.

I guest-blogged for my friend Renee over at A Beautiful Day in the Reneeborhood (I helped come up with her blog name, just so you know).

And, I have to say, I think this is one of the funniest things ever. And you should read it. But then again, it's like 2:30am and everything is funny to me right now... I don't know. I still think you should read it.

Guest Blogger Angela: Eavesdropper Extraordinaire

Much love!

~A~

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow. You're just a guest blogger extraordinaire! PS>Well done on the blog name :)

ShadowJim said...

I've never heard of guest blogging before...have I somehow failed to keep up with the newest trends of teh intarwebz?

Anonymous said...

And an excellent guest blog it was, considering it brought me by here. I love eavesdropping stories.

Aileen said...

Thanks for the kind words...they mean a great deal to me.

That had nothing to do with guest blogging. The end.

Angela said...

To Cheryl - I do try. And thanks. I just came up with the Reneeborhood part (I said "Welcome to the", but she changed it to the far superior "A Beautiful Day in the").

To ShadowJim - I've only recently been introduced to it. But it's fun.

To Phil - Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it.

To Roisin - Much love to you!